Friday, September 25, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 105

Hi there. Did anyone miss me?? I hope so... :) Sorry that I haven't been really good at updating my blog lately.  I have some health issue lately that I spent lots of my free time just laying on the coach. The medicine that my doctor prescribed me has side effect that cause severe drowsiness. I actually tend to just take half of the dose just so I can at least stay awake and finish house chores.

Anyhoo.... I am hoping that I can get back to normal again. I hate being sick. I feel like my time get wasted when I'm sick. :)

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!! She's my lovely sister-in-law. An awesome knitter and super cool gal. For her birthday, I  made an 8x8 album in the shortest time ever! See, I've been wanting to make an album for her birthday, but I kept procrastinating. Never quite decide on what type of album or what size, etc. Then on Wednesday evening myhusband told me that Thursday evening we need to go to Kristen's place to surprise her for her birthday. I was like, whattt??? It's tomorrow? Panic!! Look at the stack of pics that I want to use and low and behold, survival instict came up. I do work quite well under pressure. LOL....

Pretty much finish  putting together the album in 3,5 hours. Thank goodness for my Cricut! Make decorating a snap. And my week just get better. I made a pretty cute card for Mojo Monday Week 105. Yay... Here's the card. Let me know what you think. Thank you for stopping by and I'll try to update the blog at least once a week. Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Diana said...

Wonderful card!

TexInTheCity said...

Again, a lovely Ling creation!

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...