Friday, January 8, 2010

Brrr...

Oh my gosh, this morning it was 26 degree here. That's the lowest I ever experience since I moved to Houston in 1995. For those of you who's used to winter you probably think it's only 26. Heh... Come on, I am a tropical girl, so this is super cold for me. If it's gonna be this cold, I'd at least would like to see some snow (I have a feeling, my mom doesn't agree with this...).

To make me forget about the cold, I made this cheerful owl card. Stamp is from Rachelle Anne Miller collection. I colored the owls with Copic markers. Add stickles glitter to the caterpillar and the snowflakes. Really love this sentiment "Anytime Message" set from Hero Arts. This set is so versatile and have lots of message for all kind of occasion.

So, what project are you working on now? Me... hopefully my family scrapbook. I've been slacking big time on my scrapbooking. My new year's resolution for 2010 would be to do more scrapbook pages. Hopefully to go through at least through the pictures from 2007. Yes... I am that behind.. :( Please share..., new project, new year's resolution? I hope you all know how much I appreciate you take the time to check my blog. Hugs,

Vera


No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...