Monday, March 15, 2010

Jillibean cards

I've been trying to be good at not buying more patterned paper till I used up the ones that I already have. But, we all knows how hard it is to resist buying papers, right? My husband called me paper addict. LOL. I do love paper. Love looking at them, playing with them, thinking of different combo that I can do, etc.

Well, about a week or so ago, after much resistant, I ordered a few more papers. And, I've been looking at Jillibean papers and finally decide to give it a try. I do love the quality of their papers. It's good quality and thick. I like the fact that their papers are double sided and they mix and match so perfectly.

Here's the 1st card I made using the papers from Minestrone collection. For the center of the flower, I glued clear button to the patterned paper and then trimmed the paper. (Bought a bunch of clear buttons on Ebay. I really should become the spoke person for Ebay since I refer so many people to  them. LOL.) Now, I can customize my buttons!!


Here's the 2nd card. Super simple, but pretty eye catching. I used one of my favorite design from Silhouette, the birdie! Really enjoyed playing with the Jillibean papers. I also made a book cover, which I'll share here tomorrow.


And, psstt... I have an exciting announcement to make soon. Has something to do with design team. That's all I can say for now. I am waiting for the okay and once I got it I'll definitely share it here. :) You all have a super duper Monday and may this week be a great one! Hugs, Vera (Ling)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Those are wonderful! I love the pattern combinations you used, I always have trouble with that part. I am a paper addict, too, and that's ok with me!

Diana said...

Love the red and green together. Met you on Hero Arts. Thanks for sharing. Happy Monday!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...