Monday, August 9, 2010

Taylored Expressions Card

Hi all, how's your weekend? I hope you had a pleasant & enjoyable weekend. It was quite a busy weekend for me. Saturday, I finished my project for Making Memories. They'll be sharing my projects on their blog this Wednesday. So excited for the opportunity to create for them.

Sunday, I met my girlfriends, Joy & Les for brunch and a movie. We were going to see Salt, but ended up watching Step Up in 3D instead. LOL, yes we're cheesy like that. My girlfriend, Joy loves to dance and pretty much as soon as the movie start and the first song playing, she can't help but start moving to the song. It was entertaining movie and the dance movement was just amazing. I wish I could dance like that! :)

Then in the evening, I get to play in my messy scrapbook room. Right now, I have stuff everywhere. On the table and on the floor. Anyway, at CHA, I bought this cute stamp from Taylored Expressions. My 1st Taylored Expressions stamp ever! And decided to play along their Taylored Expressions Sketch 123 challenge.  This is their sketch:



And here's my card:


I just love how adorable this stamp looks. Colored the image with Copic markers. Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. Pattern paper are from my scrap stash. I am really going to try my hardest to use up my scrap isntead of keep cutting the new ones. Trying to be more green here. :)

I am also entering this card for these other challenges:

Have a great Monday! May your week start wonderfully! Hugs, Vera.

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

Barb said...

So cute, Vera! Love the two doggies with the heart! Adorable!

jo said...

wow its stunning

Courtney said...

Wow! What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Kathy (krolski) said...

This is adorable! Love that stamped image! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww this is soo cute Vera! Love those two doggies :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...