Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sick Day

Yesterday was not a good day at all for me or hubby. We were both sick, but for different things. Hubby was up all night, throwing up, so he felt yucky when it was time to go to work. And he has slight fever & ligh headed. I was fine, then on the way to work, I started to feel my stomach cramping. I thought must be that time of the month. Wrong. By the time I got to the office, I felt like crawling. I asked my coworker for a pain medicine.

Well, the pain was so severe that just drinking water was enough to make me empty my stomach. Nuff said. My coworker made me lay down at one of the office that has a couch and she emailed my bosses & husband to tell them I was sick as a dog and hubby needs to pick me up.

I was telling hubby, what a pair we are. In sickness & health together, alright, just wish it's not at the same time. Sigh.... Went to the doctor, they couldn't really tell me what's wrong. So, we'll see. I sure hope the cramp won't come back. Not often I ever have the thought geez, pass out seems like a good idea rather than dealing with the intense pain. Then my rational part of the brain, well, if you passed out there's a chance you might bust your head or crack you teeth, so better stay focus and don't pass out. Yeah, basically I argued with myself. LOL, I can be nuts sometime.

Anyhoo..., that's the reason I didn't have anything posted yesterday. All I did was laid on the sofa curled up with the babies. Today, I have card for MyGrafico challenge that luckily I finished last week.


This week it's "Beach theme". For details on the challenge please check out MyGrafico challenge blog. Thank you for stopping by and I sure hope I'll get back on the swing of things again. Hugs, Vera.

18 comments:

AGohl said...

Cute card... Hope you feel better soon! Stomach bugs are NOT fun.

Tazza said...

Awww I sure hope your feeling better soon! I hate being sick oh and I argue with myself sometimes to... LOL.. I love your card ! It's wonderful, I love your CAS style.

Kathy Martin said...

Look at this sweet card! Love that sailboat! Sorry to hear you and hubs have the cruds! Yuck! Hope you're feeling back to yourselves in no time! :)

Jeanie Callaghan said...

Oh, Ling, I'm so sorry you were sick! I hope you're feeling 100% very soon. Love your card.

Barb said...

Hope you keep feeling better, Vera! Love this sweet card today! Hugs!

Lin said...

Feel better soon, Vera! There seems to be lots of this going around...

Tiffany Ervin said...

Big hugs to you Vera!! It could be this strange and extreme weather change that is going around, from really hot to really cold in a matter of days, so not good for anyone! I hope you are better soon!

DtsArt said...

love your clouds

Lynn's Place said...

Shells, shells, and more shells. I like the border I sure do, TFS

Brigida Alexandra Marcella said...

Ahhh.. you were sick? Get well soon....

Virginia L. said...

Aw... so sorry that you both weren't feeling well. Hope all things are looking up today! Love the sea-themed card as it is soft and pretty!

Alice said...

lovely card, Vera! hope you and your DH feel better soon! sending you hugs!

Katherine said...

I like the color of the boat, so cute!

Jenny said...

You too? Its going around I guess. I hope you both feel better. I have had this for 5 days. Its been rough.

Deirdre said...

Vera, sorry to hear you weren't well... wishing you a speedy recovery.

stampingandstitching said...

That sounds like a terrible experience Vera, it's awful being that sick. Your card is adorable! Love it!

Trinh said...

What a cute card, Vera! Wishing you well!

Unknown said...

Cute card and the layout is perfect.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...