Monday, July 11, 2011

Stamp It! Cards Challenge

I have another card today using Papertrey Ink Gracious Vases again. :) I am so in love with this set. The image is gorgeous and the sentiment design is fabulous.

Here's my CAS card and I am making this card for Moxie Fab World Stamp It! Cards Week Challenge.


I love that the sentiments comes in 2 different fonts and they each come separate, so you can mix and match and style it anyway you want. Here, I used "for your graciousness" as the base for the vases to ground the overall design. At first, I thought of putting the "Thanks" on the side of it instead of on top, but it didn't seem quite right.

Hm... I think my next try I will do bright colors. Hope you don't get  bored with these vases cards as I am sure I'll share a few more cards using this set. :)

6 comments:

Barb said...

You are so good at CAS cards, Vera! This one is just beautiful!

Aimes said...

Oh I need this set don't I?! I could never tire of these beautiful, calm colours paired with the fabulous CAS designs - keep 'em comin!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lisa Petrella said...

BEAUTIFUL CAS card!!! Love your layout and color choices!!

Alice said...

simply beautiful! fabulous CAS card, Vera! love it!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous beautiful card Vera.
luv
Debby

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Vera! Thanks again for linking up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...