Thursday, September 29, 2011

Penguin Love Tia

I think I am doing pretty well with my Christmas card stash since I started pretty early this year. :) Today's card  is featuring Penguin Love Tia from Some Odd Girl latest digital releases. For today only you can get this sweet image and Winter Mae image at a discount. Yay...

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes

The super fun paper is from Kaiserkraft collection and it matched Tia's dress perfectly. I usually start with coloring my image first, then look for the paper that I think would work well with it. 

Sigh... I love penguins. I think they're cute. And... I for one, cannot wait to see Happy Feet 2. LOL, I'd go to see it just because I love the penguin babies! They're so adorable and they sang & dance. Perfect combination. Hm... sometime, I think I have Peter Pan syndrome.

Oh... I just jumped all over the place, didn't I?  Back to card, for more fun samples for today's new releases, please check out Some Odd Girl blog. Have a fabulous Thursday everyone!

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful Vera! I am really likeing what you are doing with these Some Odd Girl images!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Vera,love the colours.xxx

Kelly said...

very cute! Love her colors!

Cor* said...

That Paper is PERFECTION! Vera she looks stunning! I want to see Happy Feet 2 too, so don't worry about jumping topics! heehee

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Awww...she is so cute,Vera!

Christine said...

Love your card!! That paper is a great pick and I love the bold colors that you colored the image. Fantastic work!!
Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
xoxo, Christine

SuiLan said...

CUUUTTEEE! Aborable card!

Amy said...

Love the fun paper and great color combo you chose to go with sweet little Tia here! This is an absolutely adorable Christmas card Vera! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...