Friday, March 16, 2012

Mustache or No Mustache?

That's the question of the day. :) You likey mustache or no likey?

For me, it depends on the situation. For hubby, I prefer no mustache. I like clean shave face. For card..., well yes of course. It's fun playing with mustache, which seems to be a trend right now.

Here's my latest card using SP & Company mustache stamp from their March release set called "Mustache Madness."


And, what I love about this set, it comes with lots of sentiments that are just so fun  to match with this title. Here's a look at this masculine & fun set.


Check out SP & Company store for more fun & fabulous stamp sets. Short & sweet today. Thank you all for stopping by and have a FAB-ulous Friday.



5 comments:

orange lab said...

OrangeLab provides website designing,custom web application development,seo services in India.It is the best web design company who provides Joomla development,OsCommerce development services throughout India.

web design India

Patchi said...

This card is so cute! I love the little eyes!

chillin with Quillin said...

so cute, also like the eyes!!!
Paula

Annette Allen said...

this is so fun...totally love it..

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fun and fabulous Vera!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...