Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Life Is Good

Today, we're continuing with Some Odd Girl May Clear Releases. Let me introduce you to "Sunny Mae". This set come with cute clouds & a fab sun ray.



The sentiment is from SRM Stickers. Isn't Mae looks so pretty & sweet? I love her summer dress. This set is now available at the SHOP and you can see more fabulous samples at Some Odd Girl blog.

Now, let me share a couple pics from my stamping get together with the girls. All I can say, I am so thankful that I met these kind, funny, talented, and generous ladies. 

Trinh, me, Lisa, & Martha.

Can you find any empty spot on that table? No? :) Ha, of course not. Between all the stamps, papers, ribbons, inkpads, we even have stuff on the window sill, on the floor, and the kitchen counter. It's like a stamper's little paradise.

Shopping time!!!

We all have different style and it's fun to watch how everyone's work. Brenda made me laugh with her staring moments. Sometime when  you're surrounded by so many stamps, you can just get overwhelmed. :) Trinh was determine to actually get cards done (on our last  get together, she and I just stamped a bunch of stuff without actually completing anything) and she got 8 cards completed.  Lisa and I stamped a bunch of stuff to be used for later creations. Then Martha taught Brenda and Lisa how to make a super fancy card, while Trinh and I playing with Brenda's collection of dies.

And, this time, I actually remember to use those stamped images. Starting tomorrow, I will share cards that are the result from this weekend get together.

Time to get to work. Have a fabulous day everyone.

12 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Vera this is just so sweet...I love how you used those rays...looks amazing...

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card Vera, and I'm glad you had fun with your friends, Jo x

Arabella said...

This is fabulous Vera! I love how you have done the sun rays and the SRM sentiment looks fab!

I'm so jealous of your lovely stamping and crafting day with your friends!

Arabella

Lalo said...

Looks like you and your gal pals had a super fun time! I think I said this last time but I need to get me some crafty friends like that! anyhoo the card is super sunny...love it!!!

Lisa said...

Mae is beautiful, Vera, and the card is so fresh and fun :) I had so much fun this weekend!! It was sad for it to be over, but I have to say I was SOOO tired for the rest of the weekend! It was totally worth it though and I'd do it again in a heartbeat! I hope we get the chance to just that - maybe sometime this summer??

Trinh said...

Mae looks sunny, sweet & sassy! I'm so glad I had the chance to spend time with you this weekend, Vera. And yes, I would love to do this again this summer!

Brenda said...

I really love this set, those rays are awesome and the clouds are so cute! As for Mae, she is a total beauty! Love how you used the sun rays here Vera! Thanks so much for coming this weekend (I am getting so jealous hearing you girls say you want to get together this summer, what about me? Hey, kidding. BUT, I have a solution, we should have a Skype crafting weekend, I could join you in the mornings!!!!). Thanks so much for everything Vera! It really was a super duper weekend!

Anita Rex said...

What a fun card today Vera! You colored the girl in amazingly!!!! :> What a fun weekend it looks like you had! So jealous of you! :>Can't wait to see what you created!

Karen Hutzcal said...

Looks like you gals all have fun and get alot done, too!
I've got a gal group and think we do more visiting and talking than stamping!
Your card is nicely created. Like the colors you chose!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

looks like you had fun Vera! I can't wait to see what you created :)

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Vera your cards are always so fun and sweet - and with the perfect designs!
LOVE your summery card! Hugs, Karin

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Such a fun card and I love how you used the clouds and sunshine! Brilliant idea. :D

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...