Tuesday, May 1, 2012

SOG Sketch Challenge

Hi'ya lovely peeps. I must have been in la-la land, cause when I woke up this morning somehow my brain thought it was Sunday. I was like, nice, I could sleep in. Then... reality set in. Hah... it's Tuesday!! Oh well....

And, it is May already. How time flies. Anyway, with new month, we have new challenge as well at Some Odd Girl. This month we have sketch challenge. Here's a look at the sketch.



And, here's my interpretation of the sketch. I flipped the sketch, by the way and instead of circle I went with the curvy frame. :) Just had to be different, didn't I? I am also entering this card to Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.


Fun sketch and I sure hope you will play along. Who knows, you could be the lucky one to win Tiny Baker Tia set. Check out the inspiration from the DT and enter the challenge HERE. Thanks so much for stopping by here and have a fabulous May!!  :)

10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww you colored her so perfect...I love the color combo and her hair is amazing...totally love your take on the sketch...

Lalo said...

yeah i wish everyday is Sunday too!...lol
cute cute card and awesome use of the sketch :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Beautiful Vera!! Love the colors!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Susan F. said...

She makes me think of a frosted cupcake. Perfect for a birthday card!
The hair is really pretty. Great color.

Christine said...

Oh such a cute image and colored to perfection!! Love it!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Elizabeth Allan said...

I love it when you twist things Vera.... that is why you are especially YOU!!

Brenda said...

This is a very sweet card Vera! After meeting up with you last week I went and purchased a few SOG digital images! And together with the current Copic class I am taking with Kristy and Melissa hopefully I can get to color as wonderfully as you do!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This has always been a fun image and great highlights in her hair! Love that the setiment is a banner that goes off the edge. :D

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This has always been a fun image and great highlights in her hair! Love that the setiment is a banner that goes off the edge. :D

Arabella said...

This is gorgeous Vera! I love her beautiful blue eyes! What a bummer it wasn't Sunday!

Arabella

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...