Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SOG Kaylee Party Time

Today I am back with with the mini booster pack in Kaylee's Closet line. Here's a look at the Party Time.




And, here's my birthday card. I simply paper pieced the dress using a polka dot patterned paper.


If you look at my post yesterday, you can see all the possibilities and variation you can create using Kaylee's Closet line. Easily you can create tons of different look for Kaylee. From sweet to funky, whatever your preference, you can create it. You can even make a gothic look if you want. :)

Check out the DT gals creation using Party Time at Some Odd Girl blog. Thanks so much for stopping by here.

4 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Too cute! Love her little outfit and those gorgeous papers :)

Rachel Parys said...

I love all of the paper you used on this!!! So girlie! Great job!

Susan F. said...

So, so cute!

Brenda said...

She really is sweet with her balloon and surrounded by such beautiful paper!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...