Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Shy Fairy

Since I was a kid, I always love reading mythical story. I wasn't a big fan of princess story or anything like  that. But, when it comes to anything that has fairies, unicorn, or Greek mythologies, I love them. And, yes I even have this gorgeous fairy tale book that my mom bought me when I was in 6th or 7th grade and it has beautiful illustrations and I still have it! And yes, it still in pretty awesome condition. I do treat my book collection very well.

This interest continue even now. Have you read the Fable Heaven series by Brandon Mull? It's a series that has fairies, unicorn, elf, troll, etc. It's a tween series, but I love it. Recommended by my niece. :)

Now, speaking about fairies, I also love it when there's cute fairy images to work with.  Like this new release digi stamp by Some Odd Girl.


I think this one fairy has a pretty sweet expression and I have lots of fun playing with it. Check out SOG blog to see all the new releases. 

3 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

so adorable,love the way you colored her!!!!
Paula

Leah's Crafty Life said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Vera!! I too love the fantasy style novels. I am writing down the series you mentioned and hope to give it a whirl soon. :)

Faye said...

I really love Shy with the green! Fab-u-lous! x

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...