Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sister Stamps "Yoichi"

Happy Easter, lovely peeps! Today, hubby and I are heading out to Galveston to celebrate Easter with his parents & siblings. 

But, I do have a card to share with you before I am heading out. I am please to help introduce another new stamp from Sister Stamps, this one called "Yoichi" who is a Taiko player. I love it that now I have more cute boy stamps to play with. I think my nephew would benefit from this. :)



Please stop by Sister Stamps blog and check out more fab sample of this new set. Enjoy your Easter and may your family always be blessed.

5 comments:

eunice said...

Such an adorable birthday card for a little boy! Your coloring skills of little Yoichi is amazing...and I love how you used clean and simple to make your stamped image really stand out.

~amy~ said...

Love this...I was trying to get my boy into Taiko lessons.

Laura said...

Great card! I love how you used the doily on a boy card.

Jenny said...

Hi Vera! Thanks again for your help in creating great projects for our release! Hope you had a nice Easter!

Arlene said...

Love that image. You've made it whimsical and fun and exiting!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...