Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Birthday

Today is THIS amazing man's birthday. His courage inspires me. He makes me so proud and want to better myself.

So, to THIS wonderful human being, happy birthday. May this year be your best one, yet and may God always watch over you as you save more lives. And, thank you for being such a good big brother and for spoiling your li'l sister even when it's your birthday. :)

Now, on to card. I love this card so much I want to share it here (it went up on Paper Made Bakery blog yesterday).




There's just something about birdie that makes my heart happy. Have a blessed day everyone.



3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love it, great design!

Loly Borda said...

Beautiful card. Love your paper pieced birds. TFS

Shannon Fralish said...

Beautiful card for an outstanding human being! You're a very lucky sister, indeed!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...