Friday, June 14, 2013

Silly Donkey

How about starting the weekend with some silliness? I bought this Donkey University set from There She Goes Stamp because hubby and my brother-in-law often call each other donkey. They don't say it in a mean way, of course. I think it's a guy thing.
 
I laughed out loud when I first saw this set. I think my brother-in-law would appreciate this card. Here's my donkey card:
 

I paper pieced the shirt part and color the rest with Copic marker. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Slang Gang set.

Short & silly one for today. Wishing you all a wonderful Friday!

1 comment:

Kara Lynne said...

How perfect for your BIL! Such a quirky thing to call each other, must be guy speak for, "I love you." Great sentiment with it!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...