Sunday, August 25, 2013

Now That's My Cup of Tea


Hmm... I think there's some changes with me lately. Usually I am not one that often do cards with flowers on it. But, with all the gorgeous flower stamps that been coming out, I find myself reaching for the flower sets more and more. :)

For today's card I was inspired by Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Now That's My Cup of Tea


                                            

In my head the plate color would make the perfect background color, so I based my card from there. The white of the cup makes the flower pattern stands out and gives a clean look and since I know I want to do flower cluster, I want my sentiment to stand out, thus I do the sentiment in white.


The vine pattern on the patterned paper is pretty soft, so I can use it without making the card too busy. The flowers are from Papertrey Ink. I just got my order from PTI, so this weekend I play with PTI a lot. :)

That's it from me today. I have massage and brunch plan with my girlfriends, so I better get going. Thank you for swinging by here. Have a blessed Sunday, everyone!

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous card, Miss Lady!!! Have fun and hope all is well.....

Julie C. said...

This is a beautiful card!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

So BEAUTIFUL - and such a perfect take on the trigger! Love your card Vera, hugs!

Veronica Z said...

I love your floral card! Flowers are hard to resist, I completely understand.

~amy~ said...

So very pretty Vera!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Vera! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...