Friday, August 23, 2013

Thanks For Everything

This week There She Goes Stamp been highlighting some previously released stamp sets that's pet related. The sets that being highlighted are: Garden of Life which is perfect for cat lover, and In All The WorldRuh-Roh sets that are perfect for dog lovers.

Of course, with me being a dog lover I have to go with the doggy set. :) I played with In All The World set featuring this serene scene.


Isn't this such a sweet scene? It makes me think of the movie Hatchi about a dog that's loyally waited for his owner after his owner have passed away. I love that beautiful movie even though I cried so much through it.
For me, my dogs are my kids and I do want to thank my doggies for bringing me so much happiness. Seriously only a dog can love you more than it loves itself. They are my pride & joy.

Want to see more pet related projects? Please check out what the Trendsetter has created HERE. Thank you for stopping by here and hope you have an wonderful Friday.

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...