Wednesday, September 18, 2013

You Are My Greatest Joy

Happy humpday! Phew.. it's only Wednesday? I feel like I haven't slow down for even a bit since last Friday. I've been go, go, go. I feel like my brain keep whirling. Hah...

Well, all those brain activity, also produce this bright card that I made for i {heart} papers using the super adorable chipmunk from Lawn Fawn Into The Woods set.


I am sooo loving this sunburst background, which I cut using Mr. C (Silhouette cameo). I traced stickles on each side of the sun rays to give some extra details.  The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday Loving Words set by Ali Edwards.

I decided to do the sentiment sideways, which I think added the fun  feature on this card. What do you think? Yay? Nay? I just didn't want to cover the sunburst. 

BTW, there's more new stuff added at i {heart} papers. Go check them out!

Well, that's all for me right now. Another buy day at the office waiting. Enjoy your humpday! :)

1 comment:

Angi Barrs said...

Such a fun card! I just love that chipmunk!

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...