Friday, September 20, 2013

You Are One of My Nicest Thoughts

Hi all. Through out this week, There She Stamp is highlighting some previously released sets. You can see the post for Home Sweet Home Halloween Addition, You're A Hoot, and Pumpkins On The Vine on TSG Blog. 

For today, the Trendsetters were asked to create new project using one of those set. As usual, I can;t resist sweet image, so I created my card using Pumpkins On The Vine set.


I love that squirrel! :) Actually when it comes to card making, fall theme card is one of the biggest challenge for me. I mean, I love the fall color in nature, but when it comes to cards, they are my least favorite color combo to use. Luckily, I have this old stash of SEI patterned paper that I thought is perfect for fall card and use that as the base for my card.

I know that my fellow Trendsetters are amazing and you can check out  their fabulous project at There She Goes blog. Thanks so much for stopping by here. Please come back in a few hours as I will have a  fun blog hop going on to celebrate the latest special issue from Paper Crafts!

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...