Thursday, October 17, 2013

Stamping on Feather

On the recent Paper Crafts Handmade Cards publication, I have 2 of my favorite cards in there. One was the one that showcased HERE and the other one is this one: 




This card has very soft and pretty look. I got the feathers from the general craft section at Hobby Lobby and color them with distress ink and then stamped one of them with handwritten background stamp. Definitely color them first, then stamp it. If you do it the other way around, you'll end up with lots of smear. LOL... yep, speaking from experience. ;)

To keep the soft look, I stamp the pretty sentiment from Avery Elle "Celebrate" set in colors that match the colors on the feathers. If you're interested on Avery Elle's products check out i {heart} papers.

I also want to use this chance to thank both Avery Elle and i {heart} papers for their support for Caring Hearts Card Drive. They are simply awesome, awesome companies!

PS: So excited to share that my Santa card is being showcased at Paper Crafts Connection HERE and on Moxie Fab HERE. Double happiness. So grateful... 

May your day be filled with things that makes you grateful. Cheers.... 

1 comment:

Trinh said...

This is beautiful, Vera! So creative of you to stamp on a feather. You are a card making rock star!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...