Friday, November 22, 2013

Penguin Pals

Happy Friday!! This week, There She Goes Stamp is highlighting some previously released sets and they are Wonderful Winter Wishes, Season's Greetings and Penguin Pals.
 
Of course, since I love penguins, I have to play with Penguin Pals. I made this card for Caring Hearts Card Drive.
 

You have 1 more week to send in your cards for the card drive! I hope you will join and help us spread holiday cheers to those that live in nursing homes. Need more inspiration for holiday cards? Check out what the other Trendsetters has created at There She Goes Blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by here. Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

Aw this is absolutely adorable, Vera! The image is so cute and you have coloured it beautifully! Love your pretty bow too!

debby4000 said...

Your card is so cute
luv
Debby

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...