Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Stencil Day 2

Hi peeps... today I am back with my post for i {heart} papers. And, it also double as my homework from Online Card Classes Stenciled Day 2. I can't tell you how much I love this class!

Without further delay, here's my card. Again, I created my own diagonal stencil, which I used to create the sketchy background.


The result is a cute and cheerful card. My kind of card. :) The cute fox as you know it is from Lawn Fawn Into The Woods set and the sentiment is from one of my favorite Technique Tuesday set called Simply You  by Ali Edwards (which is currently on sale at i {heart} papers, if you need an incentive... hah!).

Oh yes... currently I am also addicted to gold accent. I've been adding them to various projects I am working on. You betcha that you'll see more gold popping on my cards.

Now... new stuff! When There She Goes Stamp closed many of us who belong in their DT were feeling blue and missing the naughty-ness that TSG bring through their stamps. I love that they have sets that naughty but cute and fun at the same time. Well, as we're chatting and lamenting the fact that now we don't have naughty stuff anymore.... someone suggested that we should create a Naughty or Nice challenge blog. Just for fun. 

We know card makers are good peeps, but I bet many of us have naught side, too, right? So, this challenge blog would be the place for you to show us either your goody, goody nice side or your who-me-naughty? side. ;) Sounds fun? Stay tune.... First challenge will be up on February 1st!!

That's it from me and tomorrow I''ll share another card from Online Card Classed Stenciled Day 3. Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous!

Shelly said...

Sooo CUTE! The colors are so bright and cheerful. Love it! :)

jeannine said...

Love the sketchy background and that you made your own stencils! I have been enjoying the class too!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...