Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happy Gotcha Day!

Last night as I was playing around my craft room, I realized that I have so many stamp sets that din't get enough love. And that makes me feel bad. So, I decided to find an inspiration and using sets that I haven't been using for a while.

I found this sweet inspiration pic from Taheerah's Cure For The Monday Blues # 12.


With rescue dog, we don't know when they're actual birthday, so we celebrate the adoption day, what we called "Happy Gotcha Day". At first, I started this card thinking to make birthday card. But then, I saw the heart paw stamp and change my mind and came up with this card instead:


The "happy sentiment is from Avery Elle Fill In The Blank set. And the sweet heart paws & puppy are from Paper Smooches Paws For A Cause set. The yellow patterned paper is from American Crafts Splendid Sunshine 6x6 paper pad. I figure a little shimmer never hurt, so I brushed the heart paws with Wink of Stella Brush Glitter Marker. All of these available at i {heart} papers store.

That's it for me today. Thank you so much for stopping  by here. May your day be a sweet one.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

this is so sweet Vera :) what a great idea! xx

Laura Davis said...

Awwww this is such a sweet, soft card!
Laura

Shelly said...

Aww...so sweet! Love the colors!

Jennifer said...

Super cute! Love your card...its just too adorable.

Celeste Goff said...

What a sweet card! Love the colors, the layout, and of course...the adorable dog!

Taheerah said...

I am so super-happy to see you playing along with my challenge Vera! You totally made my day! Love this adorable soft card and the wonderful sentiment behind it! Those bold sentiments echo the drawers perfectly! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

Kim K said...

Vera, is the "gotcha day" sentiment a stamp? I'd love to track it down!!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...