Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Day

Finger crossed. Hoping. Oh the nerve of waiting. And...., yay, I made it to Gallery Idol Top 15!! I am so thrilled to be able to continue my ride on this amazing journey. So thankful. Thank you to all of you who voted for my card & made it possible for me to go to the next round. I really appreciate your support. <3

While I need to brainstorm for the next challenge, let's get on  to my card for today. If you  have followed my blog for a while, you know I have weakness for cute & sweet critters. So, it come as no surprise that from  the moment I saw the sneak peek of Lawn Fawn Hello Baby set, I know I have to get them. ASAP. Yep... I think the set was up on i {heart} papers for 10 minutes or so before I snatched it. :)

And, here's what I made.


I combine this cute set with the patterned paper from Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pad. And added a soft shimmer to the li'l package with Wink of Stella Brush Glitter Marker. I sure will be playing with this set more because they're simply too cute!

I am also entering this card for Simon Says Stamp anything goes challenge.

Hope your Friday be a good one. I'll be nervously trying to come up with my card for Gallery Idol. Let's hope mojo not acting up. :)

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Such a sweet card, Vera! And Congrats!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with! ;)

June K said...

Congrats, Vera!!!

Cindy C. said...

The bunny card is really cute!! Congrats on making to Gallery Idol Top 15!!

~amy~ said...

So sweet Vera!
Congrats on making the top 15!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...