Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I Believe In Pink

It's time for new challenge at Riley & Company. This time the challenge theme is  "Terrific texture". Create any project using ribbon, burlap, fabric, lace, etc. 

Here's my card for the challenge.


I admire Audrey Hepburn. For me she truly is the icon of a classy lady and I simply love her word of wisdom. I hope you'll play along. Check out all the details & join us at Riley & Company blog.

Short post today as I still have lots of packing & errands to finish. And.... in case you haven't vote, the Gallery Idol voting time is still going on. I'd love to continue to the next round and I can only do it with your support. Thank you for all  the support. To vote simply click on the icon below. :)


No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...