Thursday, July 10, 2014

On Your Special Day

Hi peeps. So, I still haven't quite get back to card making, yet. There's thing going on at the moment that kind of take my mojo totally out the window. However before I left for my trip, I did finished several cards that luckily I can use for my i {heart} paper post. :)

I just can't get away from flower card. I guess this Wplus9 Fresh Cut Florals with its matching Fresh Cut Florals dies is my most used stamp set!!


I love the bright colors of the floral arrangement against the white background. That little bit of blue really popped, isn't it? The blue is from Memento Luxe Danube Blue ink pad. Added some shimmery to the leaves with Wink of Stella Brush Glitter marker.

I hope you're not tired of seeing flowery card from me. i'll try to come up with some critter card next!

Oh, just in case you missed my first video appearance on blog land, check out my interview with Iron Crafts, HERE. We're also giving away 5 Riley & Company stamp sets. So,  you get to know me a bit better and you could also win stuff!! Awesome, right? Thanks so much for stopping by here.

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!!! Love the colors!

Celeste Goff said...

Very pretty card! I love WPlus9 stamps!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...