Friday, August 22, 2014

Purple Onion Designs Anniversary Sale

Happy Friday! I am soooo ready for 5pm Friday to be here. Hah... Work been a bit hectic this week, so am looking forward for a bit more laid back weekend. Although I have quite a few things I want to accomplish, so not sure how relaxing it's going to be.

Thank goodness that I consider card making as relaxing. Sometime my mind just go haywire inside and playing with pretty colors helps slow my mind a bit, so it doesn't feel like a race. 

Speaking about playing with colors, I have lots of fun making this card for Purple Onion Designs. I simply adore their cute critter stamps from Stacey Yacula. This card also one of my homework from Online Card Classes Stretch Your Stamp 2 and am also entering this card to Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.



The one I used here is Willa combined with Blooms. I also stamped and trim an extra bloom so I can put it in Willa's little paw. Also added fine glitter to highlight the bloom and used distress ink sprayed with water to create the grassy hill area.

Now, it's enabling time. You see that coming, right? If you love cutesy stamp, then you want to check out Purple Onion Designs as they're having their anniversary sale. Everything in the store is 25% off till August 31st! Great time to stock up. ;)

Thanks so much for swinging by here. Hope your Friday be a good one.

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...