Sunday, August 24, 2014

Wishes Come True

Quick post for today. My internet been acting up and connection kind of spotty today. I have another Purple Onion Designs card to share. I simply love their cute style. You know me, I love cutesy stuff like I love cheesecakes. Here's my card using Tree Line and Chloe.




Right now, everything in the STORE is 25% off. So, if you've been wanting to expand your Purple Onion Designs collection, now is the time. :) That's my enabling for you. Through out this week, I'll share more Purple Onion Designs cards as we celebrate their anniversary. The sale is going on right now till August 31.

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card! You just can't go wrong with a Purple Onion stamp!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...