Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Moose & A Penguin

I love Thanksgiving week. The traffic is so much better and the short work week is always something to look forward to. I feel like knowing that I only have to work 2 and a half day makes me feel more energized. Hah...

Do you have any big plans for Thanksgiving? I am going to cousin's place for brunch and my SIL place for dinner. I have no plan to battle the Black Friday crowd. I find myself has no patience to hunt for parking and battling people. Online shopping in your pj is so much better. Besides, sometime I like to do things last minute. Christmas still a month away, what's the rush, right. LOL, this got me in trouble quite a few time.

Speaking about last minute, that's what happened with today's card. For Riley & Company they have recipe challenge this week. 3 patterned paper, 1 ribbon and 1 embellishment. When I saw that, I cringe. I don't use 3 pp on 1 card. So, naturally, I waited till the last minute to tackle this and came up with this card.


moose, penguin, riley & company


Yes, there's ribbon on this card. See that tiny silver ribbon tied on the button? I admire my friends who could do layers beautifully. Me, I am a simple & clean girl at heart. I personally prefer the card with 1 pp. ;) If you think, you're up for this challenge, please join us at Riley & Company challenge HERE.

Thanks for swinging by here and I'll be back tomorrow with some card drive updates. Cheers....

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...