Monday, December 15, 2014

Silver Bells

Happy Monday. We're only 10 days away from Christmas!! Seriously, where did the time fly? I finally started to work on my own Christmas cards this past weekend and mailed some out. Yes, yes, I am behind.

To my mom and brothers, please know your cards were sent, but most likely will arrive around or after Christmas. I just pray they'll actually be delivered and be in good condition. :)

I always send what I consider my best cards to my family, but whenever I send cards their way, I send  them with lots of prayers. Sending post any thicker than regular letter sometime feel like gambling, when you mail it to Indonesia. It might arrive or it might disappear. That's just the fact. And, that's why I get nervous this time as I am sending them my interactive cards, so they're slightly thicker than regular card.

As I work on sending out the cards, I also work on new ones. Fr today, I want to share this card I made for my i {heart} papers post. 
Christmas wreath
Supplies; Wplus9 Woodland Wreaths set, Wplus9 Silver Bells set,
Woodland Wreaths Dies, Echo Park Bundle of Joy Dots & Stripes

If you click on the picture, you can view the card in larger view and you could see how the bells are covered with micro fine glitters. It sparkles really pretty in person. I am also entering this card to Simon Says Stamp Bling It On challenge.

So, how about you? Are you done with all your Christmas cards? Have you finished decorating? We have our small Christmas trees up and that's about it. We decided not to risk putting up the big Christmas tree as Eli think every tree is a place to go pee and considering Abby's curious nature, seeing the bird ornament on the tree might make her think it's real bird and try to catch it.

One of the small Christmas tree we put by the fire place and so far they're ignoring that one. :)  I am curious, how's your dog react around the big Christmas tree? 

That's all for me today. Thank you for stopping by here.

5 comments:

Dawnll said...

This is so pretty, love the colors. i know you have been so busy with all the other cards it had to be hard to make your own.
I recently had shoulder surgery so I had to make our holiday decorating super simple so my husband can pack and put away...

Kara Lynne said...

Very pretty, the sparkly bells are fun! Our dog does not pay any attention to the tree.

Becca Cruger said...

Beautiful! All that shimmer and shine is great! And I love the striped paper.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Virginia L. said...

Love your pairing of images and pattern paper, Vera! It's BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Bling It On” Challenge! Wish you the happiest Christmas season! Hugs!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...