Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Snail & A Bunny

Yay for Thursday. I love Thursday. It's one of my favorite day. And, for my favorite day I have this cute Purple Onion Designs card to share.




For this card, I colored the main images with Copic and use watercolor to achieve the background soft look. I love working with cute stamp. They make me happy.

This card totally makes me think of spring. I can't wait for spring. Everything just seems so much prettier in spring, don't you agree?

That's all for today. Tomorrow, we have SugarPea Designs Sweet 2 Repeat Blog Hop, so come back & join us, will you. Ciao for now. :)

9 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

So sweet Vera.

Rubeena I. said...

this card is so cute <3 I can't wait for Spring either!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

such an adorable scene, I just love these stamps!

Kara Lynne said...

This card makes me happy too! Love your sweet scene!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable.

Indy's Designs said...

Oh this scene is so sweet and those critters are delightful!

Katia said...

beautiful!

Celeste Goff said...

Vera, your card is too adorable! I love those sweet little Purple Onion Design stamps!

canadian_liner said...

Adorable! I love your little scene, and the colouring is perfectly done. So sweet, Vera.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...