Monday, April 27, 2015

Like Gnome One Else

Gnome, gnome, gnome.. I think I am a bit obsessed with gnome. Growing up and actually to this day, I still love reading books with fairy, gnome, etc. I don't remember seeing gnome related products though growing up in Indonesia.

But, boy, here in the States, I see plenty of them. I do like the garden gnome, even though I don't have one at the moment. Need to fix that, don't we?

Well, as you can imagine, today's card featuring a gnome. I just love this silly gnome from My Favorite Things You Gnome Me set.




I made this card just for fun. No challenge. Just playing & creating. :) BTW, there's a big announcement on MFT blog today. All I can say, I am so honor to be part of this amazing group of talented ladies. It's so exciting to be working with people that you admire. Have a blessed week, everyone!





2 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, your card just makes me smile! :) So cute!

Celeste Goff said...

What an amazing card!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...