Wednesday, June 17, 2015

MFT Sketch 233

Good morning, sunshine! Well, I am scheduling this post ahead. Hopefully, we do have sunshine today. It's time for new MFT sketch challenge. Here's the sketch:


And, here's my card:




Yep, at first, I wasn't going to get this Modern Blooms set. But, after seeing my team mate's work (Veronica... ahem... enabler), I ended up getting it. We all could use more flower sets, right? ;) I am also entering this card to Simon Says Stamp Challenge which is to use your favorite technique or product. My favorite at the moment is watercoloring, which is the technique I used to create the background on this card.

This is a fun sketch  to play with, so I sure hope many of you will play along. You can check out what my team mates has created for this challenge HERE. More post coming up in a bit. Cheers...





1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that soft background and the sweet spray of flowers!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...