Sunday, August 16, 2015

Polar Bear Christmas

What?? Christmas card already? I know, I know, it's still way early. But, I am always behind in doing my Christmas card, so I need all the cards I can get done early. Besides, don't forget that I am doing Caring Hearts Card Drive every year, so I always need Christmas cards. :)

For today's post, I am playing with Crafter's Companion Moonbeam Meadow Magical Star set. I love this set from the first moment I saw it. I love polar bear and this set feature such a cute momma bad baby polar bear. 

Crafter's Companion supplies: Moonbeam Meadow Magical Star, Spectrum
Noir: BG1, CG1, CG3, CT2, DG2, DR1, FS6, IB1, TB1

This card would be perfect for mass production. There's not much coloring needed to make this image stands out. 

That's all from me today, folks!

4 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

I love this Vera. You've done a great job on this and you are right, would be very easy to replicate.

Shari said...

Simple and beautiful. I love it!

Shelly said...

Sooo super sweet!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet image! I love how you colored it!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...