Monday, August 24, 2015

SugarPea Designs Creative Color Challenge 4



Hello Monday! How about we start this week with a fun color challenge from SugarPea Design? I love the colorful glass bottle shown on the inspiration pic.

I choose to go with the softer hue of the inspiration colors.


The envelope from Special Delivery set is perfect to make quick colorful card. I simply colored each of them with Sprectrum Noir markers.

I hope you'll play along. Check out all the challenge & prize detail on SugarPea Design blog. May your week starts off wonderfully!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Super sweet, Vera!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun card! I love those sweet little envelopes!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...