Wednesday, October 28, 2015

MFT Sketch 252

Hi peeps, are you ready for another MFT sketch challenge? Here's the latest sketch to inspire you:


I pretty much stick close to the sketch and used the brick stencil to represent the lines on the sketch.




Seriously, this Poppy cardstock is my favorite red cardstock. It is such a pretty red. For me, this is what a perfect red looks like.

You know what I love about the MFT Challenge team? Besides the fact that they are awesome people, of course. It is how often several of us could think alike. And, yet each card still distinctively, uniquely reflect each individual style. Check out the team creations for this sketch challenge HERE.

Hope you'll play along and join us!




4 comments:

Diane said...

Just adorable Vera.

Hugs Diane

Tracie Pond said...

Your take on this weeks MFT Sketch is fantastic, Vera! I like how you chopped off the circle and your coloring is so beautiful. I would have never thought to place the sentiment so close to the top, but it works for your card. So inspirational. Tracie - Creations For Kindness

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Vera! Love your take on the sketch!

Miriam Prantner said...

I just love the coloring and that great red base! What a sweet card!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...