Saturday, November 28, 2015

Merry Banner

Hi peeps. How's your Thanksgiving? We had a lovely get together at my SIL's place and a pretty quiet Black Friday. No, I didn't join the Black Friday craziness. LOL, I don't have the energy or the desire to battle the crowd.

Instead, I went to work for a short bit & also to catch the mail man so I can get Friday mail for Caring Hearts Card Drive. Once I got home, I pretty much spent the whole day just opening package, sorting through them, recording all the submissions and so on. By 10 pm, I was exhausted.

Poor hubby, I don't know how many times he got the look from me for trying to talk to me while I am counting.

Well, anyway, I want to share this card that I made for fun. If last time I made a window card with Christmas fish banner (you can check it out HERE), this time I made one for the doggy lover with bone and heart banner.



And, for extra fun bits, I even string some beads in between the banner. I love making fun cards like this.

Hah... this card capture my readiness to decorate our Christmas trees. Yes, trees. I love having small trees around the house. We're going to try to put up our big tree again and see how the doggies react to it. Am hoping that they won't think it's a real tree. ;)

I better get going. Have tons of thing to do still. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!




2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Awe it's so cute!!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun and creative little banner! Love this!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...