Monday, November 30, 2015

My Happy Place Is With You

Crafty peeps,  you really are amazing! This weekend I've been working on sorting, recording & starting to package the cards that I received for Caring Hearts Card Drive. So far, I have recorded 8729 cards at my end. That's more than what I received last year!!

With Thanksgiving and all, we all still working hard on getting things tally and finalized. Hopefully by the end of this week, I should get all  the number from everyone and we can share all the details by early next week an of course, pick winners for the prizes. Please be patient as we all working on this ourselves. 

Let me just say, that I have packaged about 6 boxes and hubby was saying it didn't look as if I am making a dent. Well, yeah, when  there's over 8000 cards covering your dining room, it'll take a while before you see a dent. But, I am making progress. :)

Well,  that's the update so far. Now, how about ending this post with a sweet card? 



I just love this Top Dog set. You can use them to make holiday cards as well as everyday card. Can't go wrong with cute doggy set, especially for a doggy lover like myself. :)

Well peeps, that's all for today. May your November ends sweetly.





3 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Love your sweet doggy card! Congratulations on receiving so many Christmas cards for the Caring Hearts Card Drive! That is AWESOME!! You ROCK for organizing such a wonderful card drive! Thank you for caring!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love these adorable dogs!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous card Vera! Sorry that the boxing of cards is taking so long but it's bound to with over 8,000 of them!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...