Saturday, November 21, 2015

'Tis The Season To Be Jolly

Oh weekend... How do I love you! And for sure, I can't wait for the coming long weekend next week. I need the extra day off desperately. Between work, the remodeling, card drive, & normal household stuff, day off just sounds soooo good. ;)

For today, while I am stuck in my room with 3 dogs while we have people working in the house, I am going to try to somewhat organized my room, like from shipwreck level to at least, hey I can see my desk a bit. Hoping nothing will distract me. Hey... squirrel!!

Oh yeah, I also supposed to pick pictures for our dining room wall. Been planning that over a month. So much to do so little time.

However, I do have the time to share this cuties from the latest Stacey Yacula's collection for Purple Onion Designs. Aren't they just so cute??!




This, makes me want to get scarf for all my dogs and have them posed for a Christmas card picture. Wonder how long it will take to get them co-operate with their mommy crazy idea. Hubby would just say, I am  trying for the impossible.

Well, peeps, that's all for this rainy day. Enjoy your weekend! 

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This scene is totally adorable! LOVE!!!

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorably sweet card Vera! Love your coloring!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...