Monday, July 18, 2016

A Girl & Her Puppy

I got this Penny Black set just because of this image. This set been on my pile of new sets waiting to be used for a long time. I think this is such an adorable & sweet set. The girl with stack of presents and the puppy totally calling my name. You know how hard it is to say no to cute puppy, right?



I made this card totally just for fun. No challenge, no assignment. Kind of bring back memories of when I first started my journey into card making back in 1997. Back  then, I only used Stampin Up, Hero Arts and Penny Black set. Penny Black was my go to for anything cute. I still keep their cute hedgehog sets to this day.

Well, that's all for today. I don't know if there's any reason to write long blog anymore. Does people still read blog? I know on my end, I tend to read travel blog, but the rest, I checked out Instagram more. Curious mind do wonder... :) May your week starts out awesome!

5 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous card Vera! Love the retro feel of it!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute. I find myself checking out my Instagram account and then checking blogs for details about the projects. I have to admit I do like blog posts and appreciate how much work it goes into writing it.

Trina said...

I still read blog posts. I check Instagram throughout the day and read blogs to chill for a bit after work.

Cute card! That's a fun stamp!

Unknown said...

I loved the main theme of this blog. It really helps me to foster the content building. DigitEMB

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...