Friday, July 29, 2016

Purple Onion Designs Warm Wishes

Hi peeps! Yay for Friday. I want to pop in and share my card for Purple Onion Designs. And, of course, some enabling, remember that the fab sale from Purple Onion Designs is still going on till July 31, 2016. All stamps in the store are on sale for 25% off!! The sale prices will be reflected once the items are placed in the shopping cart.

I know, it's still summer, but hey, in my book, it's never too early to start working on your Christmas or holiday cards. After all, in just a couple months, I'll be hosting my annual Caring Hearts Card Drive. Here's my winter card:




Sigh... this card makes me daydream of cooler weather. How about you? How hot is it in your neck of the wood?

Well, that's all from me today. May your Friday be fabulous and enjoy some shopping! Hugs...

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...