Friday, September 1, 2017

The Ton September Mood Board Challenge


Hi peeps! Can you believe we are in September now? Yikes! Time sure flies like crazy. Well, new month means new challenge from The  Ton. And, this time, our mood board has cozy fall feeling to it.



I love fall weather, but I have to admit when it come to fall color... it's one color combo I often struggling with, cause they're not my favorite color combo. Hah... So, here's my attempt at a fall color card.


The Ton supplies: Summer Blooms, Macarons, Penned Sentiments, Rose Gold Embossing Powder, Yellow Belly Sequins

I stamped the Summer Blooms twice on the card panel and heat embossed it with The Ton Rose Gold embossing powder. Then colored the image with Copic, stamped the sentiment and finished by adding some sequins. Then, I simply adhere the panel to the card base.

I hope you will play along with us. Thank you for stopping by here and to enter your project for this challenge please go HERE.

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Vera, this card is just gorgeous! Love the rich earthy colors!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...