Saturday, December 2, 2017

The Ton Mood Board Challenge


Hi peeps! How's it going? I am happy to report that last night I finally packed the last box for Caring Hearts Card Drive. I love doing the card drive, but there's quite a few times where it gets very overwhelming. With my full time job and just daily home stuff, I've been exhausted. So, I am sure very happy that now I can take a break. 

Please be patient with the prize announcement. Let me take a breather a day or two and I promise I will do the prize announcement by early next week.

Now with all the hectic schedule, I missed my deadline for The Ton Challenge post. Here's the current mood board. It' all about Christmas scene and winter theme.




Since I am all ready for Christmas decoration, I went with the Christmas theme using The Ton Christmas Sweater set.



This set is simply gorgeous and would be perfect for doing mass produce. I stamped and heat embossed the image on a piece of watercolor cardstock and then colored it with Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. The sentiment is from Christmas Wreath Builder set.




Come play along with us. You have plenty of time to join in. Check out the challenge & prize detail HERE. Well peeps, that's all from me today. What will you be working on this weekend? Me? Putting up our Christmas tree and go shopping for ornaments for our office Christmas tree. Fun assignment from the boss. Hah... Enjoy your weekend. Cheers....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank thou for all your hard work on this card drive, I know this must have a huge impact on these residents it was so fun to make cards with a purpose. God bless you and all who've helped.
Karen

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Vera! Love the colors you used!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet, so pretty, I really love those soft tones!

Fikreta said...

So pretty!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...